As a not-for-profit Non-Governmental Organization, the U.S. Foundation for Liberty has set out to empower Liberty by supporting groups, individuals, and programs that both in their platform and through their actions credibly demonstrate the intention to attain a democratic, secular, and non-nuclear republic of Iran. We believe Iranians deserve the right to self-determination and exercise of free will without compulsion or coercion. Morality and democratic choice must supersede tyranny in any legitimate form of government. The absence of these pillars inevitably erodes liberty and poses a threat to human safety and security.
In the modern era, one government, through its multipronged maligned actions, has served as the most prominent violator of these principles and is perhaps the most visible threat to human liberty. Today, Iranians are left with a government system rooted in backwardness, disorder, and regression. Ask yourself, under the current regime, is Iran the most dangerous state in the world, threatening the security of the United States and its regional allies? The answer is, yes.
A democratic non-nuclear Iran is not only good for the Iranian people, but it is good for the region and the entire world. Think about it: Iran is closer to many of our regional allies, than Boston is to Washington, DC. It is only a matter of time before the Iranian regime, finishes building a bomb, and when that happens, lines will be drawn throughout the globe, and nobody will be safe. Iran’s former President Akhbar Hashemi Rafsanjani has bragged that, “One nuclear bomb on Israel and nothing will remain alive there.” And there are others more radical than him, i.e., the current President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who regularly and publically wishes for “a world without the United States.”
While the United States, the EU and the United Nations talk about Iran and weapons, the current regime in Iran has quietly funded terrorism around the globe for years. It is estimated that in Iraq alone, some 70% of the American soldiers who were lost, were killed by those funded or armed by the Iranian regime. The most deadly weapons in Iraq, Explosively Formed Projectiles (EFP), which penetrate thru armor, have been built in Iran.
The ruling theocracy in Iran is fully aware that peace, liberty, and freedom threaten its existence. By breaking international laws, through terrorism or by oppression of its people, Iranian rulers have blackmailed the international community and worked to instill fear in the heart of those who challenge them internally.
A military intervention by outside forces costing the lives of many on the international stage is not necessary. There is an alternative approach. We believe that the people of Iran, with their inherent strengths, and democratic aspirations can bring about change with the right support. Therefore, the Foundation seeks engagement and assistance from concerned citizens, civil leaders, and entrepreneurs to assist the Iranian people in realizing their indelible human rights and dream of a democratic, secular Iran. This overlaps with securing the national security of the United States.
The idea of a democratic non-nuclear Iran, and as a result, a safer and more secure America is not just a dream. Together we can achieve such a place, but we need your help today. We cannot do it without YOU.
Please join us by your contributions to fund or conduct the following activities:
- Help Iranian political refugees;
- Help those Iranians who are striving to achieve a democratic, secular, non-nuclear republic in Iran;
- Organize educational events, i.e., symposiums, conferences, and briefings;
- Fund educational broadcasts internationally to reach the Iranian public opinion;
- Fund broadcasts to educate the public opinion in the United States;
- Research studies, and publication of reports highlighting the dangers posed by the Iranian regime, and the opportunities existing within the Iranian society;
- Facilitate programs to promote democracy, human rights, and a secular non-nuclear republic in Iran
Together we can help make the world a safer place. Our national security is dependent on a peaceful, democratic, and non-nuclear Iran.
How you can contribute:
- Make online donation to the USFFL account by visiting our website (www.usfliberty.org)
- Become a sponsor of the USFFL, by making monthly contribution through your credit card or your bank account.
- Help organize fund-raising events, or simply ask someone you know to fund various programs of USFFL
- Donate your stocks, and other investments to USFFL